Technically Proficient and Critical Thinker?
Looking for the Opportunity to Work in a Key Role in a Growing Industry?
We're one of the area's top Business Technology Firms and were looking for our next Business Engineer. We are seeking a motivated person with no-code/low-code skills to design and optimize business processes that accelerate the digital transformation of work and, most importantly, someone who is ready to be part of a winning team.
You'll work from our comfortable offices located in West Reading, PA and will be responsible for engineering, deploying, and supporting software internally for business process improvement.
The Business Engineer Position:
- You'll review, analyze and evaluate business systems and user needs
- You'll be designing, developing, and maintaining software using our inhouse low code platform(s)
- You will construct workflow charts and diagrams, study system capabilities, and write specifications and procedures
- You will budget, plan, and account for the resources required to design, build and deploy automations on schedule.
- You'll deploy, support, and continuously improve automations
- You will be testing the solutions identified to ensure that they meet the requirements
- You'll document process automations
About Fraser AIS:
Fraser Advanced Information Systems is a growing and successful business technology company that has been serving small to medium businesses and non-profits in Eastern and Central PA and Western New Jersey since 1971. Our focus is on taking care of the clients who rely on us for their day-to-day business technology needs AND taking care of our employees; wellness challenges, food days, fun environment you get the idea. Do the right thing isn't just a core value it is a way of life. Did we mention you would be a part of a winning team who works hard, plays hard, and has an intense customer focus? Being named as a 2022 PA Best Places to Work is a direct reflection of how we value our employees, both personally and professionally.
As part of our Full-Time staff you'll enjoy:
- Competitive pay
- Fun and entertaining work environment (think food, lots of food)
- Comprehensive benefits package
- Paid Time Off
- Company-provided training & certifications
- Growth opportunities with a proven industry leader
- Company incentives and promotions