• Working knowledge of the Federal Aviation Regulations
• First Class Medical Certificate
• Airline Transport Pilot Certificate
Education or Formal Training
Bachelor's degree preferred
Knowledge and Other Requirements
- Multi-engine turboprop:
- Total flight exp.: 2500
- Multi-engine exp.: 500
- PIC exp.: 1000
- Mountain experience preferred
- Must hold valid passport
- Read, write, and speak the English language fluently
- Ability to relocate within 1 hour of Centennial Airport, Denver, CO (KAPA)
Working Environment/Physical Activities
Working conditions are those of a typical flight operation. The working environment is subject to varying locations and climatic conditions, variable hours and time zone changes, jet fuel and exhaust fumes, and noise from aircraft and ground equipment.
The position requires physical exertion such as pulling, pushing, kneeling, twisting, climbing, squatting, bending, and lifting of bags and equipment.
Note: This position is covered by the Drug Program and Alcohol Misuse Prevention Program required by Federal Aviation Regulations. Employees are held accountable for all duties of this job. This job description is not intended to be an all-inclusive list of all duties, responsibilities or qualifications associated with the job. EOE.
Apply online here, and we’ll be in touch ASAP to discuss whether this opportunity could be the right fit for you.