Start date - June 6, 2022 End date - August 12, 2022
DoubleLine is an investment management firm and registered investment advisor headquartered in downtown Los Angeles, with AUM, as of September 30, 2021, of over $135 billion. The Internship position provides an introduction to the universe of Fixed Income. Specifically, it would involve working with both the risk management and investment management teams. A reasonable goal by the end of the internship would be to have gained knowledge into portfolio and security analyses, including conducting basic risk analysis for portfolios and strategies, collaborating with investment teams to monitor sector trends and other ad-hoc research projects. There will be an emphasis on macro-economic analysis.
- Gain an understanding of the Asset Management industry.
- Work on gaining knowledge, understanding, and analysis abilities across investment landscape.
- Support Analysts on day-to-day reporting.
- Support broadly the risk management team in monitoring firm risk.
- Support broadly the investment management team.