- Education: Master’s Degree in the Mental Health Field and Independent Licensure within the state of Minnesota.
- Experience: Experience with delivery of services to adults with chemical dependency highly desirable. Experience working with a caseload is preferred. Knowledge of, or experience with providing Rule 79 Targeted Adult Mental Health Case Management as well as billing for services.
- Licensure: Licensed as a mental health professional. Supervisory experience: Minimum of 1 year supervisory experience, preferably in a behavioral health setting. This may include team lead experience, supervision of interns/volunteers, project lead, etc.
- Work experience: Minimum of 2 years work experience in a behavioral health setting.
- Ability to work outside of normal business hours in order to meet the needs of the participants.
- Demonstrated understanding of the recovery philosophy and recovery oriented behavioral health services, or willingness to learn recovery principles.
- Experience with and/or commitment to working in a diverse, continuum of services in a fast-paced, growing organization.
- Experience with and/or a demonstrated commitment to developing and delivering culturally responsive services.
- 10 Paid holidays and generous PTO
- Mission driven culture that celebrates diversity
- Potential for flexible schedule
- Clinical supervision towards licensure
- Competitive pay, based on education & experience
- Mileage reimbursement
BENEFITS INCLUDE: Avivo offers competitive salaries and compensation, including a comprehensive benefits package. Benefits include a generous PTO policy and company observed holidays as well as health and dental insurance, long-term disability insurance, life insurance, and a retirement savings plan. Health insurance coverage is also available for domestic partners, in addition to other optional benefits.
HOW TO APPLY: Candidates are invited to submit their application online through our website at https://avivomn.org. Please provide a letter of interest and resume highlighting your experiences and qualifications. For Questions on your application, e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. Avivo is an equal opportunity employer and will recruit, hire, promote and transfer qualified persons into all job classifications regardless of race, gender, religion, skin color, national origin or ancestry, physical disability (including pregnancy) or mental disability, age, gender identity, sexual orientation, legally protected medical condition, family care status, marital status, veteran status, or genetic characteristics.