MEASUREMENTS OF SUCCESS AND KEY TARGETS
- Client successfully completes treatment plan
- Consistently meets service delivery expectations and Agency productivity requirements
- Productive and collaborative working relationships with clients, parents, guardians and community partners are maintained to successfully deliver services
- Clinical and administrative records are timely and accurate and documentation is completed concurrently
- Meets Agency core competencies, skills, knowledge, and abilities that are defined Agency-wide, are provided upon hire and available on the Agency’s Intranet
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Screening and Assessment: Conducts psychological testing, urine drug screening, and diagnostic evaluation to assess client need and make recommendation.
Treatment Planning: Develops with client a mutually acceptable treatment plan of action.
Referral: Facilitates the client’s utilization of available support systems and community resources to meet needs of client as stated in treatment plan.
Service Coordination: Applies case management and client advocacy to establish a framework of action for the client to achieve specified objectives and goals, including:
- Coordinating referral services for treatment and financial assistance
- Coordinating client activities with community resources and managed care system
- Advocating for clients needs.
Counseling: Implements a collaborative process that facilitates the client’s progress toward mutually determined treatment goals and objectives. Appropriately uses evidence based practices as they apply to modalities of care for individuals, groups, families, couples, and significant others.
- Protects client rights to privacy and confidentiality in the preparation and handling of records, especially in relation to the communication of client information with third parties
- Prepares accurate and concise assessment reports and treatment review and discharge summaries
- Records progress of client in relation to treatment objectives and goals and continuing care plans that are consistent with Agency standards and applicable administrative rules
- Complete all case documentation within 48 hours
- Consult with billing department as needed on financial and/or insurance verifications
Professional and Ethical Responsibilities:
- Adheres to established professional codes of ethics to maintain professional standards and safeguards confidentiality and proper treatment of the client
- Adheres to Federal and State laws and Agency regulations regarding the treatment of behavioral health disorders
- Obtains appropriate continuing professional education