The U.S Fund Operations Analyst will work closely with Global Relationship sales managers to optimize DoubleLine’s sales efforts, in addition to providing oversight of various service and data providers. This position will be responsible for a variety of assignments in connection with managing, analyzing, and reporting on external and internal data across all DoubleLine products for DoubleLine executives.
- Responsible for sales data integrity across multiple data platforms.
- Identify and implement new data projects both internally and with external service providers.
- Coordinate with multiple Global Relationship sales managers to implement strategic data driven sales campaigns based on analysis and data insights.
- Assist DoubleLine teams with targeted firm level marketing campaigns.
- Draft monthly and quarterly reports for DoubleLine executives.
- Support the day-to-day relationship and oversight of the firms Funds Trust third party Transfer Agent (TA) and other service providers.
- Investigate and resolve day-to-day operational items relating to TA functions.