- Must have a Bachelor’s degree in the field of social services, developmental disabilities, mental health, child development, and/or other related fields or equivalent and two (2) years of supervisory experience in the field; or four (4) years’ experience in the field and two (2) years supervisory experience in lieu of Bachelor’s degree.
- Experience monitoring programs/systems for quality assurance.
- Familiarity with the principles of social services and the implementation of state licensing requirements.
- Familiarity of medical and psychological terminology, teaching principles, human behavior or principles and psychology useful and appropriate for different diagnosis.
- Self-directed, works with minimal supervision.
- Able to complete a background check and obtain a Fingerprint Clearance Card.
- Must pass a criminal background check, pre-employment drug test, be 21 years of age, have a valid driver's license and good driving record.
- Must have verbal and written communication skills adequate to the specific job task required, including appropriate telephone etiquette and skills.
- Ability to maintain accurate documentation and interpret all policy and licensing rules.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and competing priorities.
- Ability to take initiative to make process and program improvements.
- Ability to create opportunities for and within the Residential Department.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office software.
- Ability to work flexible hours.
- Ability to travel as needed.
This a Full-Time salaried position and benefits include family medical, dental, vision, paid vacation, holidays, and sick pay, and 403B saving and retirement plan.
If you require reasonable accommodation for any part of the application process or hiring process, please submit your request through one of the following methods listed below:
(a) Dedicated fax 866-268-8885
(b) Dedicated email firstname.lastname@example.org
(c) US mail
(d) Dedicated phone – 1-866-242-2714: DISABILITY ACCOMMODATION REQUESTS ONLY
RISE is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer. We embrace diversity in all its form. We provide equal employment opportunities to all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran or disabled status, or genetic information.