Skills and Qualifications:
- High school diploma or GED required.
- Must have a thorough knowledge of area housing construction, conservation material and ability to measure and prepare cost estimates.
- Must have good organizational skills and have ability to communicate effectively both verbally and in writing with contractors and clients.
- Must be able to work with minimum supervision, present a professional appearance and conduct business in a pleasant and professional manner.
- Must be a certified Massachusetts State Weatherization Auditor. The position requires at least a 10-hour OSHA certificate. Must have Lead Renovator certificate (RRP).
- Must have knowledge of pressure testing and Combustion Appliance Zone testing.
- Must have a valid driver’s license, be able to provide own transportation and be knowledgeable of computer processing systems.
- Must have a suitable CORI and SORI completed within the first thirty (30) days of employment.
Supervisory Responsibility: None.
Physical Demands: Must be able to lift and carry up to 50 lbs., Push and pull items up to 50 lbs. This position requires individuals to crawl, kneel and climb on ladders on a routine but occasional basis throughout the day. This position requires walking, standing, and sitting on frequent basis throughout the work day. This position requires the use of both fine and gross motor skills to complete the assigned tasks.
Work Environment: This job operates in a professional office environment and uses standard office equipment, such as computers, phones, photocopiers, filing cabinets, fax machines.