Vistar Eye Center is looking for dynamic individuals to grow with the company!
Responsibilities include assisting the doctors with routine eye exams and minor surgical procedures. The Vistar Eye Center Ophthalmic Medical Assistant will work up patients and perform various testing in a fast-paced environment. Travel is required.
Vistar offers a friendly work environment and promotes learning with great benefits which include:
- On the job training
- Company paid Ophthalmic Medical Assisting Certification
- Weekends Off
- Health Insurance offered immediately
- 401(K) with Profit Sharing
- Generous Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Additional Paid Sick Time
- Paid Holidays
- Gym membership discounts