Equal Justice Works is seeking a resourceful, imaginative, and well-organized Social Media Coordinator to drive the management and publishing of all content across our social media channels. The ideal candidate is an effective communicator with strong writing, graphic design, social media, and data analytics skills as well as a passion for increasing access to justice for underserved communities.
- Draft copy and create graphics for Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn posts
- Coordinate content and publishing schedule on social media content calendar
- Communicate with staff about upcoming campaigns and initiatives
- Develop and share regular reports on social media performance
- Support marketing and social media campaigns and strategies, including budget planning, content ideation, and implementation schedules
- Ensure brand consistency in marketing and social media messages
- Grow and expand company social media presence into new social media platforms, plus increase presence on existing platforms including Facebook, LinkedIn, and Twitter
- Actively listen to conversations on social media about issues and topics important to the organization
- Support community management on each platform
- Edit and post video and multimedia content as needed
- Assist in the design of digital and printed materials and informational items, invitations, signs, one-pagers, newsletters, etc.
- Work closely with graphic designer to translate vision into designed materials
- Support event marketing through coordinating signage plans and design as well as placement