- Must have verbal and written communication skills adequate to the specific job
- Must be at least eighteen (18) years of age.
- Must have the ability to successfully pass Arizona Central Registry, Level One Fingerprint Clearance and drug test
- Specific language abilities (other than English) may be required
- Reliable transportation to the work site and for transporting people, if applicable
- Access to a telephone.
- Must be able to meet minimum training requirements and complete renewals as assigned
- Must be 21+ if required to drive an approved RISE vehicle to qualify must have a valid Arizona driver’s license and submit acceptable DMV driving record
- If personal vehicle is used for transporting people must provide current auto insurance that meet minimum requirements of RISE insurance policies
Why RISE? We truly believe that where you work matters- our employees make a positive difference in our client’s lives every day and in turn, our client’s bring sunshine to gloomy days.
Competitive hourly rate
On site- hands on human service experience
Paid for training
Referral Bonus Program
NOTE: This job description in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed by the employee occupying this position. Employees will be required to follow any other job-related instructions and to perform other job-related duties as requested by their supervisor.
If you require reasonable accommodation for any part of the application process or hiring process, please submit your request through one of the following methods listed below:
(a) Dedicated fax 866-268-8885
(b) Dedicated email firstname.lastname@example.org DISABILITY ACCOMMODATION REQUESTS ONLY
(c) US mail - 4554 E Inverness Ave Mesa, AZ 85206- Attn Human Resources
(d) Dedicated phone – 1-866-242-2714 Option 1 (Employment Opportunities) DISABILITY ACCOMMODATION REQUESTS ONLY
RISE is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer. We embrace diversity in all its form. We provide equal employment opportunities to all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran or disabled status, or genetic information.