The Credit Analyst will support the investment decision-making process of the Global Developed Credit Group (GDC) through the analysis, recommendation and monitoring of high-yield bonds and leveraged loans.
- Assist Credit Analysts in performing detailed fundamental credit analysis and assessing relative value within assigned industries to identify attractive primary and secondary investments.
- Perform detailed fundamental credit analysis and assess relative value within assigned industries to identify attractive primary and secondary investments.
- Create and maintain financial models and credit memos, actively engage with sell-side and buy-side market participants, and conduct diligence calls with management teams and expert consultants
- Assess risk/return in a range of portfolio strategies, including total return, high-income, and CLOs
- Regularly present research and conclusions to the Credit Committee and communicate credit updates to investment team