- Masters Degree in a Mental Health field with current licensure in good standing through a MN State Licensing Board.
- Licensure: Must be licensed by a designated licensure board in the State of Minnesota, e.g., Board of Behavioral Health and Therapy, Minnesota Board of Marriage and Family Therapy, etc. in the State of Minnesota, or may have dual licensure as an LADC in good standing.
- A minimum of 10 years experience with community-based programs. Experience with programs serving individuals with dual diagnoses helpful.
- Minimum 5 years of management experience in mental health and chemical health clinical services.
- Experience creating and managing budgets effectively.
- Experience with and/or commitment to working in a diverse, continuum of services in a fast-paced, growing organization.
- Experience with and/or a demonstrated commitment to developing and delivering culturally responsive services.
- Dually-licensed professional (mental health and chemical health) desired.
- Experience with programs serving individuals with dual diagnoses.
- Avivo requires that all new hires be Covid-19 Vaccinated upon start date.
BENEFITS INCLUDE: Avivo offers competitive salaries and compensation, including a comprehensive benefits package. Benefits include a generous PTO policy and company observed holidays as well as health and dental insurance, long-term disability insurance, life insurance, and a retirement savings plan. Health insurance coverage is also available for domestic partners, in addition to other optional benefits.
HOW TO APPLY: Please provide a letter of interest and resume highlighting your experiences and qualifications through our website at https://avivomn.org/about/careers If you have questions on your application, e-mail email@example.com
Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. Avivo is an equal opportunity employer and will recruit, hire, promote and transfer qualified persons into all job classifications regardless of race, gender, religion, skin color, national origin or ancestry, physical disability (including pregnancy) or mental disability, age, gender identity, sexual orientation, legally protected medical condition, family care status, marital status, veteran status, or genetic characteristics.