Director of Production - Operations
Compensation: Based on Experience and Qualifications
Reports to: Vice President –Production
Last Updated: August 2023
Clearwing is the company behind the scenes. We are designers. We are engineers and technicians. We are cutting edge pro audio, lighting and video equipment and production for live events including musicians, venues, sporting events, corporate events, performing arts centers, and houses of worship.
The Vice President of Production will be a strategist, a mentor/leader, and a problem solver for our Production (Operations) division and will report to the CEO. The VP will have P&L responsibility, will develop our annual and long-term CapEx plan, will lead the charge to analyze our processes and implement change to improve efficiency, maximize revenue, and support employee satisfaction and development…and more.
- Lead PHX and MKE production divisions to meet key financial and operational targets related to revenue, safety, logistics, process improvement, subrentals, staffing, workflow, etc.
- Hire and develop your team leaders and provide leadership to your staff (hire, grow, retain)
- Collaborate with VP of Sales to optimize sales and production opportunities (the right jobs, the right clients, the right way)
- Establish KPMS and metrics to measure progress and identify opportunities
- Exhibit strong business acumen and decisive judgement
- Drive change while collaborating with other department leaders – employee culture/HR, financial responsibility/Accounting, production/Sales, as examples
- Identify areas of inefficiency and drive process change
- Represent Clearwing at industry events, local events, tradeshows, etc.
- Focus on employee experience including providing clear and frequent communication, coaching, developing, problem resolution, etc.
- Other duties and projects as needed