By joining Bio-Techne, you’ll join a company with a powerful and positive purpose of enabling cutting-edge research in Life Sciences and Clinical Diagnostics. Bio-Techne, and all of its brands, provides tools for researchers to further treat and prevent disease worldwide.
The primary responsibility of the ServiceNow Developer is for design, development, and configuration of ServiceNow applications and modules.
The ServiceNow Developer is to lead development of low-code/no-code applications on the ServiceNow platform and build ServiceNow coding configurations and integrations for ITSM, ITBM as well as additional modules that may be added in the future.
As a ServiceNow Developer, you are a part of an integrated team supporting and driving current and future operational needs. You will provide day-to-day support of the ServiceNow system (all modules, system components and instances). This will involve collaboration and communication with teams and colleagues around the globe, as well as, with our vendors.
- Create and maintain ServiceNow configurations, including scripts, workflows, and orchestration activities
- Develop external application integrations using Web Service APIs
- Utilize available programming methodologies and languages and adhere to coding standards, procedures and techniques while contributing to the technical code documentation
- Work in a Scrum-based, Agile development process that is light on documentation and meetings and heavy on coding
- Work with business & IT users to identify and refine business requirements and workflows, as well as determine where ServiceNow can fit into business processes to improve services and translate requirements/stories and mock-ups into fully functional features by working closely with the implementation project team
- Configure the Application UI and workflows on the ServiceNow platform and Service Portal
- Communicate process changes, enhancements, and modifications – verbally or through written documentation – to management, staff, and other employees so that issues are well understood as they are resolved
- Work with business managers to generate views, reports and dashboards as needed
- Maintain, update, and enhance ServiceNow environment including forms, service catalog, self-service portals.
- Provide subject matter guidance regarding ServiceNow in-system and custom applications.
- Participate in internal knowledge sharing and collaboration activities and initiatives.
- Follow new releases, attend seminars, training, and applicable certifications