- Oversee the end-to-end onboarding process to ensure a positive experience for new employees.
- Prepare offer letters, compensation details, and other agreements and communications.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to ensure a cohesive onboarding experience for new hires.
- Conduct new hire orientation sessions to foster a sense of belonging and ensure successful integration, which includes handling all new hire paperwork, background checks, and benefits selections.
- Verify the completeness and accuracy of all new hire paperwork.
- Act as a central point of contact for consultants, addressing queries and providing support throughout the entire employee life cycle.
- Process and submit various employee changes and submissions within all company platforms.
- Continuously assess and enhance Human Resources operations procedures for improved efficiency and effectiveness.
- Supervise annual and ad-hoc salary increases, which involve calculating amounts, processing changes in Bullhorn and Paycom, creating new agreements, obtaining signatures, and approving/updating items within the client system.
- Collaborate with Recruiters and Account Executives to align, process, and deliver consultant offboarding.
- Ensure strict compliance with all processes while always maintaining a high level of confidentiality.
- Verify that consultants fulfill necessary prerequisites, including security clearance and training, prior to their scheduled start date.
- Submit I-9s through Paycom E-Verify to confirm clearance before the commencement date.
- Conduct comprehensive onboarding and client compliance checks to ensure adherence to high-level standards.
- Ensures adherence to all relevant state and local laws, regulations, and policies to maintain a compliant and ethical working environment.
- Complete security clearance verifications, clearance checks, initiations or investigation/reinvestigations, and unspecified onsite visits.
- Maintain thorough notes and documentation in the employee personnel file and company systems.
- Act as a liaison between the Account Executives and clients from an administrative standpoint.
- Provide an elite level of customer service to all clients, answering and/or triaging questions or concerns while maintaining a strong alignment with the Account Executive team.
- Coordinate customer and client luncheons as required.
- Close collaboration with Account Executives to meet the requirements of the client needs.
- Maintain a strong alignment and collaborative relationship with all departments while exemplifying our company credo.
- Address back-end and front-end issues promptly as they surface, employing effective troubleshooting techniques.
- You may be requested to complete additional reporting tasks as needed or upon request.
- Partner with Marketing to ensure new hires receive a welcome package within 30 days of employment.
- Gather feedback from new hires on the onboarding process, job satisfaction, and general experience, using insights to continually improve the onboarding experience.
- Actively participate in professional development and company engagement activities.
Essential Skills and Experience:
- Knowledge of HR policies, procedures, and employment laws.
- Demonstrated ability to build and sustain positive working relationships at all levels in the organization.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to adapt to the needs of the organization and team members.
- Organize, prioritize, and own multiple tasks while meeting or exceeding deadlines.
- Ability to operate in a high-volume and high-intensity, fast-paced environment.
- Work independently with minimal supervision.
- Problem-solve issues and utilize resources.
- Must have strong attention to detail.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite.
Good to Have
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Business Administration, or a related field.
- Minimum two years of experience in an Administrative or Human Resources support role.
- Prior staffing, onboarding, compliance, and working with government clients experience.
- Experience using Bullhorn, Paycom, and E-Verify.
- SHRM Membership.
- Digital Prospectors is headquartered in Exeter, New Hampshire. The successful candidate will be expected to commit to working in the office two days a week, Tuesday and Thursday.
- Ability to travel to client sites or work-related events for business purposes as needed.
Equal Opportunity Statement
Digital Prospectors is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to providing an inclusive and welcoming environment for all members of our staff, clients, vendors, and customers. Digital Prospectors provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws. We prohibit discrimination in decisions concerning recruitment, hiring, compensation, leaves, layoffs, benefits, training, termination, promotions, or any other condition of employment or career development.
Digital Prospectors is dedicated to promoting diversity, multiculturalism, and inclusion within our workplace. It is our policy to ensure equal employment opportunity without discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Digital Prospectors affirms the right of all individuals to equal opportunity and prohibits any form of discrimination or harassment.
This job description is intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by individuals assigned to this position. It is not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required. Job responsibilities may be subject to change as deemed appropriate by management. Digital Prospectors reserves the right to modify, interpret, or apply this job description in any way the company desires. This job description is not an employment contract, implied or otherwise. The employment relationship remains at-will.