CRITICAL MUST-HAVES FOR CONSIDERATION
- Minimum of 5 to 7+ years of human resources experience in a mid-to-large company with a dynamic workforce
- Exposure to complex ER situations and challenges and a track record of working through issues from inception to resolution producing outcomes that are aligned to company HR policies and practices.
- Demonstrated ability to work with and deal with all levels of the workforce performing in a trusted advisor role.
- Key character traits: positive, optimist, tactful, and insightful
- Strong ER foundation with broad HR exposure and skillset
- Bachelor’s degree and five years’ human resource experience, or seven years of progressive experience in the HR field, or any similar combination of education and experience.
- PHR or SPHR preferred
Skills and Abilities
- Ability to prioritize and organize workflow
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Able to multi-task
- Known for working well with all levels of managers, staff, clients, and vendors
- Able to handle sensitive documents in a very confidential manner
- Demonstrated analytical and critical thinking skills
- Able to take initiative and execute assigned tasks in a timely and flawless manner
- Strong teamwork acumen with a profound ability to work under extreme pressure
- Intermediate to advanced Word and Excel proficiency
- Strong passion for working in a fast-paced and results-oriented environment
- Exceptional interpersonal skills
- HRIS experience; ADP, Ceridian, Paylocity, or Paycom preferred
- Committed to providing excellent customer service at all times
- Must be able to pass drug screening and background checks.
Clay Lacy Aviation offers an excellent benefits package including medical, dental, vision, matching 401(K), and more to employees in full-time positions.
Equal Opportunity Employer
In compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act, the company provides reasonable accommodation to qualified individuals with disabilities and encourages both prospective and current employees to discuss potential accommodations with the employer.
All applicants must submit to a pre-employment drug screen and background check.
About Clay Lacy Aviation
Founded in 1968 by legendary aviator and industry pioneer Clay Lacy. Today, Clay Lacy Aviation is considered the world’s most experienced operator of private jets. Prominent individuals and leading corporations trust Clay Lacy for aircraft management, charter, sales, acquisitions, maintenance, avionics, interiors, and FBO services. The company has aircraft operations and regional offices across the U.S., including fixed-base operations and part 145 repair stations at Van Nuys Airport in Los Angeles and Seattle’s Boeing Field. With the most knowledgeable team in the industry, Clay Lacy delivers superior safety, service, and value to aircraft owners and jet travelers worldwide. Visit www.claylacy.com