- At least two to three (2-3) years of outbound call center or account payable experience required
- Associate's degree (A.A.) or equivalent from two-year college or technical school; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Knowledge of accounts payable and experience with financial payment reporting
- Detail-oriented and work effectively under pressure while meeting all applicable deadlines.
- Bilingual in Spanish or other languages is a plus
- Friendly, courteous, service-oriented, professional, outgoing, and customer service oriented.
- Ability and desire to make substantial outgoing calls and cold calls to generate business and service existing venue partners
- Experience in using skip tracing tools
- Adaptable to a fast paced and changing work environment
- Ability to write routine correspondence and speak effectively with customers.
- Excellent judgment and ability to handle multiple priorities simultaneously, meet deadlines, and handle work-related stress is required.
- Remain calm and professional in stressful situations.
- Must be able to work independently and productively with minimum supervision.
- Recognize problems, identify possible causes and resolve routine issues.
- Ability to establish and maintain professional atmosphere for employees, clients and customers.
- Knowledge of relationship management and contract management systems (Salesforce a plus); word and database processing software (Word and Excel); and electronic mail and internet software (Outlook).
- This job has no supervisory responsibilities.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms and talk or hear.
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
- The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 10 pounds.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.