Bakery Manager to take full operational charge of the New York establishment. Responsible for running the Front of House business including managing the team, customer service, event planning, catering, recruiting, training, and meeting health and safety standards.
- A highly motivated individual able converse with all levels both internally and externally.
- Self-starter, able to set the standard by their own professionalism and attitude.
- Must be energetic, self-motivated, self-organized and a team player. Willing to do whatever it takes to get the job done.
- Decisive, structured and organized, with a keen eye for detail.
- Punctual, possesses excellent time management skills.
- Flexible, adapts to the every changing needs of the business.
- Possesses an enthusiasm and a passion for the Rose Bakery philosophy.
- Seamless operation and functioning of Rose Bakery, ensuring the very best customer service levels at all times.
- Meeting/exceeding sales goals and adhering to strict food and non-food budgets.
- Develop a creative environment that fosters teamwork and values collaboration.
- Planning and coordinating events with the Head Chef within Dover Street Market New York.
- Develop and oversee the catering business with the Head Chef from start to finish including developing menu’s, pricing, and invoicing.
- Strong communicator.
- Capable of multi-tasking while maintaining a high attention to detail.
- Flexible to the needs of the business.
- Able to build and lead a team.
- Run the kitchen and front of house.
- Health and Safety standards.
- Fully in charge of recruitment and training.
- Responsible for sourcing and placing all food and non-food orders.
- Ensure time and attendance and payroll records are kept up to date (together with Store Management)
- Able to hop on the line if needed
- Work closely with Rose Bakery principles/owners.
- Customer Service
- Seamless Operations
- Controlled Costs
- Sales Results