Seattle, WA [KBFI]
Clay Lacy Aviation has been providing private jet services around the globe since 1968. Taking pride in the pursuit of perfection is at the center of everything that we do. Our most valuable asset is our experienced team. If you are goal-oriented, dedicated, proactive and enjoy a customer-centric culture, we would be delighted to get to know you better.
We are currently seeking an experienced Avionics Technician with strong troubleshooting skills. Qualifications include a minimum 2 to 3+ years troubleshooting, avionics maintenance and installation experience with Corporate jets.
Individual will be responsible for reporting to the Avionics Manager/Supervisor to ensure tasks assigned are carried out in accordance with Repair Station Manual procedures and manufacturer specifications.
Each Clay Lacy Technician will be properly certified in accordance with FAR Part 145.151 in order to perform maintenance, preventative maintenance, upgrades and alterations.
All applicants must submit to a pre-employment drug screen and background check.
- Minimum of 2 to 3+ years Corporate avionics and instrument troubleshooting, repair and installation
- Multiple platform experience desirable [Gulfstream, Global, Falcon, Challenger, Cessna, etc.]
- FCC, Military Avionics or Avionics Associates’ degree a plus
- Expertise in RVSM checks as well as 91.411/413 and CVR/ELT
- Strong troubleshooting and system repair abilities
- Familiarity with Air Data Systems, Altitude Reporting/Transponder System Testing
- Satcom, Datalink, Weather Radar, TCAS, EGPWS FANS and WIFI Systems knowledge or experience