No CDL Required!
Hourly and Bonus Pay
Bounty Beverage is seeking a driver to act as the final link between our customers and our products. The chain accounts delivery driver schedule varies slightly from driver to driver but is approximately 2 to 4 AM - 10 to 12 PM Monday - Friday. Drivers can expect to pick and deliver quality beer to accounts, collect payment, and build a relationship with our chain retailers in the greater Nashville area. Our chain delivery team is a close knit group that always looks out for one another, the company, and the customers as a whole. They act as the backbone of our company, providing the highest quality customer service possible.
Essential Skills and Experience
- Basic knowledge of craft beer and desire to learn (and taste) more. Training provided!
- Desire to cross-train in all areas of the business (delivery, sales. warehouse, and operations) to create a better understanding of how the company operates as a whole.
- Excellent communication skills for building positive relationships with customers.
- Ability to communicate clearly with team on a daily, time sensitive basis.
- Attention to detail, time management, and ability to focus in a fast paced work environment.
- Good physical condition is necessary due to the physical demands of the job.
- Picking, verifying, and delivering cases (and occasionally kegs) of beer to customers in a professional manner.
- Using software on handheld and printer for invoicing and delivery accuracy
- Collecting payment via check and electronic funds transfer
- Communicating all necessary information throughout work day to sales, warehouse, and operations teams
- Maintains proper lifting and safe driving practices
- Follows all vehicle operation and accident protocol
- Reports all vehicle maintenance issues
- Punctuality is crucial to delivery driver success