- Bachelor's degree or higher in Chemical Engineering from a four-year ABET-accredited engineering program and a minimum of six(6) years of related work
- OR, PE license and five(5) years of related work experience as described
- An equivalent combination of education and experience may be considered
- Ability to travel domestically or internationally to oﬃces, vendor shops, and project sites. Travel may be up to 10%
- Must comply with drug-free workplace requirements.
- Must be able to obtain Transportation Worker Identification Credential (TWIC) and pass any required background checks.
- Performs work in a safe manner in accordance with C&I and client requirements.
- Valid Driver’s License
Qualifications that set you apart:
- Professional Engineer License
- Prior work experience in refineries, chemical plants, food or beverage plants, food science, or quality control
- Construction experience in processing plants
- Familiarity with food processing, CIP, and packaging
Why join us:
At C&I, are committed to the safety and success of our coworkers and clients. We are committed to fostering an inclusive environment in which everyone is respected and treated fairly.
Our core values include:
- People: Building our company on diversity, development and experience
- Quality: Doing the right things right
- Ownership: Holding ourselves and our teams accountable for results
- Service: Understanding our partners and providing valued solutions
We offer a comprehensive benefits package including ESOP, a flexible work schedule, competitive compensation, paid holidays and vacation, tuition reimbursement, affordable medical, dental, life insurance, and retirement plans.
C&I is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, age, national origin, physical or mental disability, citizenship status (except as authorized by law), protected veteran status, genetic information, and any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law.