Core Bank is an accomplished Community Bank located in the Greater Omaha, NE and Kansas City, KS areas. We are not a mere collection of buildings or a place just to work or manage money we are a community of friends, neighbors and partners in making life just a little bit better. Our culture - what we call our Recipe for Awesome - creates an environment that's a great place to bank - and a great place to work. It ensures we grow together, learn together, and have fun doing it.
At Core Bank, our Vision is to be a truly remarkable company that just happens to be a bank. And, if you just happen to want to work somewhere truly remarkable, then we'd love to get to know you. To learn more about what makes us - us, explore www.corebankcareers.com.
Core Bank is looking for an IT Systems Administrator to join our team! This individual will be accountable for troubleshooting, configuration, maintenance, and operations of the company's hardware, applications, and systems. Ensuring that operating systems, hardware, software systems and related operating procedures are updated to meet organizational needs.
An IT Systems Administrator's responsibilities include:
- Adhere to information security policies and promote information security within IT and among Core Bank.
- Support and promote the use of governance processes, including incident, problem, change, release, and configuration management.
- Perform analysis of system needs; contribute, coordinate and facilitate the design, architecture, integration, and installation of products and services.
- Ensure servers, workstations, peripherals, communications devices and operating system/application software are properly configured for network operation, are on-line and are available to internal customers.
- Work and troubleshoot assigned incidents daily to find resolution within the established service quality standard time frames.
- Submit change orders for all changes made to network systems and actively work assigned tasks to complete change orders in a timely manner.
- Participate and contribute in identifying standards, tools, and methods that IT should follow for proper internal control and governance processes
- Define, plan for and track end of life for various PC groups. Includes performing yearly audits to identify potential replacements. Collect PCs that have reached end of life and have been replaced. Sterilize hard drives, cannibalize when prudent, and otherwise prepare for disposition.
- Define standard PC Configuration and assume responsibility for image definition and creation. All images are kept up to date with the newest patches and software. Assume overall responsibility for staging PCs and preparing them for deployment. Asset tracking database is updated on a daily basis to reflect additions, deletions, or changes in PC inventory.
- Participate in new application onboarding by screening vendors, implementing prerequisites, and assisting with performance testing
- Assist with support and maintenance of phone system including administration and configuration.
- Assist with server and firewall maintenance, patching, and upgrades
- Must comply with all company policies and procedures, applicable laws and regulations.
- Attitude is taken that users of technology are actually customers of the IT department and that the utmost priority is to promptly serve these customers, treating them as customer, being tactful and considerate and working as a team; while still maintaining security and regulatory compliance.
- Participate in on-call rotation, providing off hours support as required.
- Works independently without daily supervision of tasks.
- Is able and willing to adapt to changing priorities and responsibilities. Able to adjust personal style to changing environment. Maintains focus and intensity, and remains calm, optimistic and persistent even under adversity.
- Willing to stay and complete work when needed even when beyond normal work hours.
- Maintain strict confidentiality in all aspects of support, especially while handling sensitive and highly personal information and data for employees and the organization.
- Other activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee may be assigned.