Sanitas is a global healthcare organization expanding across the United States. Our services include primary care, urgent care, nutrition, lab, diagnostic, health care education and resources for our patients. We strive to attract professionals who believe in our mission, vision and are dedicated to the service of our patients and their families creating a memorable experience through compassion, respect, and kindness.
The Data Analyst manages the implementation and operation of Data and Analytics solutions for the TN Market according to the strategy defined by the Department Director. His primary focus is on managing initiatives to implement data models to enable advanced data visualization, reporting, and analytics. However, they fully manage the initiatives assigned to them related to Data Management, Data Governance and Analytics.
Essential Job Functions
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Lead the implementation of Data and Analytics solutions
- Document and support the continuous improvement of data management processes
- Coordinate the work with other Data Analysts, other employees, vendors and external parties
- Collect, process, analyze, and consolidate data from different internal and external systems
- Perform and interpret quantitative analyses
- Prepare a variety of High Complexity data models, reports and dashboards
- Support the implementation of Data Governance Policies, Guidelines, Processes and Tools
- Perform ad-hoc reporting on the different information systems
- Develop / manage standardized reports to respond to the business and operational needs of the Tennessee Market (i.e. PCMH reports for NCQA Accreditation process).
This position has no supervisory responsibilities.