Charter Sales Account Executives, New York Market Specialist
Inside Sales & Development
The Charter Sales Account Executive is responsible for growing revenue utilizing Clay Lacy’s managed charter fleet and the charter marketplace. A successful candidate will be expected to have excellent negotiation and prospecting skills, must demonstrate an overall high motivation for selling, have top-notch presentation skills, and have a high energy level. We are looking for individuals that can work independently and are self-motivating, outgoing, well-organized, and personable. The candidate must be able to provide a high level of professionalism and customer service and have the desire to succeed at sales. Charter Sales Account Executives will be required to work in an office or independent setting and handle the complete sales cycle of a private flight starting with the initial opportunity, qualification, analysis process, quoting, fulfillment, in addition to the client services of the flight.
We are seeking qualified candidates, preferably based in New York or Connecticut, specializing in the Greater New York market.
All applicants must submit to a pre-employment drug screen and background check.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Demonstrated experience and competency in managing and building wholesale and retail charter clients
- Previous experience and demonstrated ability to handle and expand a book of business
- Must provide prompt and accurate price quoting to customers and follow up on each quote to determine results.
- Must be able to handle high call volume and produce quotes in an expedited fashion
- Constantly update and maintain an accurate customer preference database.
- Foster and develop relationships with customers and industry personnel to promote goodwill and generate new business.
- Must remain current on company and competitor product offerings, aircraft, regional charter pricing, and travel trends.
- Represents the company in a professional manner at trade shows and industry/marketing events.
- Ensure consistent performance of sales objectives each month by meeting required sales quotas.
- Continue to build your book of business through participating in events, outbound sales efforts, and general relationship development in the industry.
- Other responsibilities as requested or assigned.
- Must be able to pass drug screening and background checks.