Please Note: Full vaccination against COVID-19 is a requirement for employment at 1st Security Bank of Washington. Accommodations for sincerely held religious beliefs or medical conditions contraindicating the vaccination may be requested. Requests for required forms should be directed to the HR Department.
A GREAT PLACE TO WORK AND BANK
Join our team! 1st Security Bank team members deliver service that "WOWs" each other and our customers. We value relationships, teamwork, community, and professional growth in a safe, friendly, and progressive workplace. We celebrate diversity and support equality for all. If you share these core values and are committed to career excellence, let us help you reach your dreams!
If you are the type of individual that would enjoy working at one of the Puget Sound's Best Places to Work for 6 years in a row and focuses on providing an exceptional client experience, then 1st Security Bank is the place for you. 1st Security Bank was named a bronze medal winner in its class in the Puget Sound Business Journal's Best Workplaces contest in its first year nominated and is also consistently rated a 5 star Bank in Washington State by Bauer Financial, an independent bank rating firm.
Responsible for processing a variety of tasks related to the servicing of mortgage loan products by the Loan Servicing Department. We are looking for a highly motivated individual who shares our vision to “WOW” both internal and external customers with exceptional customer service; comes to work every day with a “Smart, Driven, and Nice” attitude; approaches each task with a strong attention to detail; and works together with other team members to ensure all Loan Servicing responsibilities are completed daily.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following:
- Provides exceptional customer service via phone, email, and internal department interaction
- Demonstrates a strong attention to detail in all daily functions and the ability to perform repetitive daily tasks while maintaining focus and accuracy
- Processes uploads for a variety of mortgage loans. Includes uploading data to the loan servicing system, funding the loan, and archiving supporting documentation. Mortgage products include 1st Mortgages, 2nd Mortgages, Bridge Loans, and HELOCs.
- Processes setup, change, and cancellation requests for automatic payments
- Processes address change requests
- Reviews and audits all tasks processed by the team for quality control and to verify data and monetary integrity
- Introduction to processing of Subordination requests
- Prints and mails notices and statements including rate change notices for ARM loans
- Performs other duties and tasks as assigned.
YOU WILL BE ELIGIBLE FOR
- Full medical, dental, and vision coverage for individual or family plan.
- Life insurance.
- Long- and short-term disability insurance.
- 401K matching program.
- Paid sick and vacation time.
OUR CORE VALUES
- Relationship Driven - we strive to "WOW" (surprise, excite and delight) each other and our customers.
- Ethical - fair, honest and act with integrity.
- Lead by Example - maintain a positive attitude, show respect for others, and have some fun!
- Accountable - we take our responsibilities seriously and we meet our commitments with urgency.
- Team Player - dependable, enthusiastic contributor to team success and to the greater good of the bank.
- Embrace Dreams - we encourage each other to reach for our dreams.
- Diversity - we celebrate diversity and support equality for all.
- Community Oriented - we actively support our communities and the Bank's CRA initiatives.
- Open and Honest Communication - always professional, responsive, and timely.