We are looking for a Dishwasher to work with our kitchen team. Hours are Tuesday-Saturday 3:30pm-10:30pm. We offer health, dental, and vision insurance after 60 days of working full time (minimum 30 hours). After a year of continuous full-time employment, we offer two weeks of paid vacation taken at employees' regular rate of pay.
About our culture...
Here at Tiny Boxwoods we are passionate about three things: food, service, and our employees. We are always looking for good people to come and join our family and make Tiny Boxwoods the best it can be!
Being part of the Tinys team means more than just having a job. We believe in nurturing and teaching our employees, providing room to grow, and offering opportunities for leadership. The best part about Tinys is who we get to surround ourselves with every day. We pride ourselves in our culture and the high standards we set for each other. We want people to come to work happy and feel taken care of, so they can provide the best service for our guests.
Job Purpose: Tiny Boxwoods Dishwashers contribute to the overall image of Tiny Boxwoods Productions by ensuring a clean and high standard environment. Dishwashers will provide a key role in maintaining our standard of cleanliness.
Duties and Responsibilities: The primary job duties and responsibilities of being of a Dishwasher include but are not limited to the following:
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing tasks effectively and quickly
- Can operate dish machines to company and manufacturer specification
- Uses proper measurements of detergent and sanitizer in the dish machines
- Restock all dishes, glassware, utensils, pots, and pans
- Removes all garbage
- Breaks down, cleans, and sanitizes the dish machine at the end of a shift
- Keeps dish and other storage areas clean and organized
- Responsible for cleaning and maintaining restrooms on daily basis
- Helps organize and clean the back dock on a daily basis
- Must adhere to sanitation, safety and food regulations
- Various cleaning tasks and side work
- Maintains a clean and sanitary work station
- Performs up to company standards and expectations
- Clear communication and teamwork
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Consistent and dependable
- Close attention to detail
- Must be able to maintain a positive attitude and work ethic under extreme stress
- Must treat others with respect at all times
- Must maintain a neat, clean and well-groomed appearance, meeting the Pressed and Tailored standard
- Performs other duties as assigned
Tiny Boxwoods Productions offers competitive wages, daily family meals, generous employee discounts and beautiful spaces to work.