In just over seven years, flyExclusive has become one of the nation’s largest private jet operators, surpassing expectations for quality, convenience, and safety.
Summary and Objective
The Senior Director, Aircraft Acquisition & Sales, identifies and secures aircraft purchase opportunities to support company’s fleet growth requirements. This position will facilitate aircraft acquisition transactions, aircraft sale and leaseback of flyExclusive inventory and lease of third party owned aircraft. This position includes sales support for the Fleet Development department.
· Survey and monitor preowned aircraft to identify market and off-market acquisition targets meeting company’s fleet requirements.
· Direct outreach to aircraft owners, operators, aircraft sales brokers and financial institutions to identify purchase, sale and lease opportunities
· Use technical data, comparable aircraft pricing, market trend, book values and other factors to present aircraft valuations.
· Aircraft Valuations – be up to date with market developments as it relates to value trends across the industry.
· Develop proficiency with research tools including JETNET Marketplace / AMSTAT.
· Develop aircraft marketing specifications through aircraft technical data, condition notes and other pertinent information.
· Maintain buyer, seller, lessor and aircraft data in CRM.
· Maintain general working knowledge of all company focused product offerings.
· Provide aircraft purchase and sales transaction support throughout acquisition, sales, and leaseback process, including tracking and reporting to senior leadership.
· Collaborate with internal resources to ensure aircraft transaction documents are circulated, reported, and filed appropriately.
· Facilitate Partner introductions with Partner Services team.
· Coordinate with Maintenance departments (Maintenance Control, Supply Chain, Conformity Team, etc.) to ensure respective aircraft transaction documents, maintenance and warranty programs are transferred for new aircraft.
· Assist Partners with requests including aircraft registration renewals, monthly flight hour summary reports, invoice inquiries, insurance certificate requests, etc.
Qualifications, Skills, and Abilities:
· Previous experience with business aircraft purchase and sales transactions.
· Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite – Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Teams and Outlook.
· College degree in Business, Aviation or relevant / equivalent industry experience.
· Demonstrated strong business acumen, collaborative ability and excellent verbal and written communication skills.
· Must be available and flexible to work variable shifts including weekends and holidays.
· Typical office and computer lab environment
· Mostly indoor office environment
· Offices with Equipment noise
· Offices with frequent interruptions
· Ability to read, comprehend, and speak English clearly
· Ability to climb, twist, bend, crouch, stoop, kneel, and crawl
· Ability to move in tight quarters
· Ability to sit, stand, and walk for extended periods
Dress Code and Uniform
· Well-groomed appearance
· Adherence to department dress code
· Some, less than 10%
Required education and experience
· High School diploma or Equivalent
· Strong customer service skills
· Ability to work evening, nights, weekends, holidays
· Excellent interpersonal skills
Preferred education and experience
· Associates Degree
· 1 to 3 years Aerospace/ Aeronautics Experience
Affirmative Action/EEO statement
flyExclusive does not discriminate based on race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, sex stereotyping, gender identity, gender expression or transgender status), national origin, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, age, protected genetic information, status as a parent, marital status, political affiliation, or retaliation based on prior protected EEO activity. In addition, flyExclusive will not permit harassment – sexual or nonsexual – of any employee or applicant for employment. flyExclusive must make employment decisions in accordance with merit system principles contained in 5 U.S.C. §2301.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.