AV & Production Coordinator
The Windward School
The Windward School is seeking a highly competent AV & Production Coordinator to join the Information Technology team. This is a multi-campus position with a primary office at the Westchester Middle School in White Plains, NY.
Qualified candidates should not only have the experience and expertise listed but also should:
Duties and Responsibilities
- This position reports to The Windward Schools Director of Information Technology directly supports the A/V and production needs of The Windward School including onsite, virtual and hybrid events, webinars, etc. including but not limited to:
- Board Meetings
- Drama Productions including talent shows
- Orientations and Graduation
- On site events including Homecoming, Windward Parent Association Events
- Webinars including Inter-school, State of The School, finance & philanthropy, DEIB, Development
- Coordinates, supports, produces, and edits a/v and video production needs for in-person/hybrid, videoconferencing, and live streamed presentations (meetings and webinars), professional development, and lectures for The Windward School (all campuses).
- Must have ability to use and implement videoconferencing platforms like Zoom, Microsoft TEAMS, etc. across multiple campuses and various remote locations.
- Support all school departmental teams (Development, Alumni Office, Outplacement, HR and Academic etc.) Windward School campus after school, evening and weekend activities.
- Produce and edit videos, and other media as requested by all Windward School departments.
- Create Photo ID badges for all new hires.
- Manage AV requests in EMS application.
- Coordinate in advance with presenters and Information Technology Helpdesk Technicians to troubleshoot related laptop/projector/sound system issues to ensure successful presentations.
- Work with Windwards Information Technology Department on the remediation of aforementioned issues.
- Manage Video Repository and Faculty/Staff Photo Repository.
- Keep abreast of new equipment, new software programs and be able to make recommendations to upgrade schoolwide A/V systems in conjunction with Windward Information Technology Department and The Windward Institute A/V Production Manager
- Train faculty and staff on A/V hardware and software, when requested.
- This position is based in White Plains, NY, with occasional travel to the Manhattan, NY campus.
- Other duties as assigned by the Director of Information Technology, Associate Director of Information Technology and Head of School