Partners with and assists HR Manager in all phases of the HR process, including:
Performance Management: maintain and revise, as directed, competency based job descriptions and performance appraisal forms and content. Assist in administration of appraisal process and insure timely completion of evaluations and entry into personnel files.
HRIS: Assist in review and implementation of Human Resources Information System (Paycom system). Enter all new hires, maintain records and update all status changes in the data system. Run, interpret and prepare various HRIS reports and responds to requests for employee data. Troubleshoot database of HRIS system and ensure the integrity of the database. Maintains high quality data integrity to ensure compliance with company policies and procedures, payroll audits and government compliance.
Benefits Management: Assist with benefits management as assigned including open enrollment process, paperwork, and answering questions. Assist with year-end processing.
Recruitment: Assist with the recruiting process, including posting, screening, interview set-up, communication with hiring manager and candidate, preparing offer letter, setting up all required pre-employment testing/assessments. Conducts the on-boarding of new employees including orientation, processing paperwork and reporting. Partners with organizational leadership on presentation updates/content.
Record keeping: Maintain employee personnel files and medical files; filing on a weekly basis of all documentation in appropriate files; and insures compliance pertaining to Human Resources requirements.
Credentialing and Licensing: Partners with clinic administration to coordinate and track credentialing and licensing verification of new hires and renewal for all employees.
Health and Safety: Create and manage systems for tracking employee health and safety requirements, including vaccinations, training, wellness and OSHA related requirements. Maintains workers compensation claims and prepares OSHA log.
Legal compliance: postings of federal, state and other notices. Ensures legal deadlines are met on a timely basis.
Employee Relations: Lead role in employee rewards, recognition and events. Coordinates the administrative process of exiting employees. Performs exit interviews and trends data. Point of contact for unemployment claims and submission of responses, documentation, etc. Complete employment verifications. Understands and support human resources programs and policies. Communicate basic information to employees.
Administrative Support: Provide support to HR team in the development and implementation of HR solutions, programs, processes including data gathering and data integration. Ensure HR filing is completed on a timely basis. Maintains HR communications and updates company website, HR intranet site and various policies, portals, etc. Work with HR team to schedule, prepare and deliver training programs, including orientation activities for new employees. Maintain confidentiality in all areas of responsibility. Works to support the HR team mission and goals. Additional projects/responsibilities as assigned.
- Associates degree or equivalent experience in business, human resources or related field preferred
- 1+ years of Human Resources experience
- Intermediate working knowledge of HR policies, procedures and employment law: Title VII, FMLA, ADA, ADEA, OSHA, EEOC, etc.
- Experience handling sensitive employee relations matters with discretion and protecting confidential information/records
- Demonstrate effective communication skills (verbal and written) and presentation skills
- Above average PC skills, specifically Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and HRIS; experience developing and generating reports
- Ability to manage multiple priorities and meet deadlines
- Strong attention to detail and sense of urgency
- Self-starter with proactive approach to tasks and projects with minimum supervision; make recommendations for improvement and lead small teams
- Strong interpersonal skills and customer services orientation
- Ability to work in and promote a team environment