Provide direct and indirect services involving clinical and field-based case management services, including plan development, placement services, assistance in daily living, individual and/or group counseling, crisis intervention, and community outreach and education as assigned.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Provide direct and indirect client services.
- Participate in a team approach and provide outreach, assessment and evaluation of assigned older adult clients. Determine individual’s strengths, needs and resources. Assess client’s level of psychosocial impairment, self-care potential, family and support network availability, independent living needs, financial status, educational, employment or training needs, and social/recreational needs. Develop and coordinate service plans.
- Assist clients in developing independent living skills, and resources including peer or caregiver support, social/recreational, volunteer or educational goals, needed to implement and achieve goals of the individual service plan.
- Transports clients to and from appropriate service as necessary.
- Provide crisis intervention—intervene with the client/others at the onset of a crisis to provide support and assistance in problem resolution and to coordinate or arrange for the provision of other needed services.
- Provide 50% of services in the field in support of client’s individual service plans. Meet with each client as frequently as needed.
- Complete all documentation within mandated time frames and in compliance with county, state, and Center guidelines.
- Assist clients in accessing peer support, self-help and recovery based services.
- Will work as part of a multi-disciplinary team; participate in staff and clinical meetings and community meetings as assigned.
- Provide consultation and assessments to community services.
- Will perform other duties as necessary.