The Oak Hall Summer Program is pleased to announce that it is hiring an Extended Day Summer Camp Program Director on the summer leadership team. Your primary goal is to provide a challenging learning environment, a safe camp environment, supervision of campers, and a fun camp experience for the campers you work with throughout the day. Delivering camp wide programs, activities, and trips and leading discussions and activities for the camper with which you will be charged will be key duties during the weeks of the Lower School Day Camp. Working with the Summer Camp Head Counselor, you will supervise and mentor the CIT staff for the program.
The Extended Day Summer Camp Program Director requires on-site leadership from May 30, 2023 to July 21, 2023, weekdays from 10 AM-6 PM (No camp the week of July 4th). Additional time is allotted for preplanning and input on hiring decisions of counseling staff (if applicable) before the start of summer and can be done remotely.
- Arrive on time and prepared for each camp day.
- Determine and submit supply orders - update supply inventory and needs on a weekly basis or as directed otherwise
- Maintain clean, safe, fun, and engaging activity site
- Maintain an accurate roster of camper attendance
- Work cooperatively with fellow camp staff
- Maintain and manage classroom property and supplies (includes all set up, clean up, and end of summer camp closing)
- Actively assist, as directed, during extended camp care, recess, lunch, special events, etc
- Attend all staff meetings
- Attend all staff orientations (mandatory for employment)
- Wear appropriate camp attire and designated camp tee shirt as required
- All other duties as assigned