Summary and Objective
The QA Administrative assistant will help with CASS (Continuing Analysis Surveillance System) analytics, aircraft record keeping and training records keeping.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform these essential functions.
- Research and create spread sheets of aircraft fleet times and cycles aircraft squawks grouped by ATA codes, any repeated squawks and any other research needed by CASS manager.
- Assist in upkeeping aircraft, engine, and APU (AUXILIARY POWER UNIT) logbooks by inputting maintenance forms in the logs, purging old logs and archiving.
- Assist training manager in creating training material for the 135-maintenance group.
- Other duties as assigned.
Skills and Abilities:
- Being a self-starter who is highly motivated with strong initiative.
- Interpersonal skills with an emphasis on effective communication skills in both oral and written forms
- Effective time management
- Attention to detail
- .Focus on excellence.
- Accountability and having hard conversations.
- Other cognitive processing
- Reasoning and connecting ideas.
- Adept quick learning
- Problem finding and solving.
- Detail orientation
- Excellent leadership skills and training capabilities
- Ability to work under pressure, with accuracy, efficiency, and confidence.
- Knowledgeable in use of Air Table and Microsoft Office (Outlook, Teams, Excel, etc.)
- Exceptional critical thinking, communication, and presentation skills
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively.
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively through phone, email, and personal correspondence.
- Microsoft Office
- PowerPoint Presentations
- Proficient in Excel
- Air Table
- Typical office and computer lab environment with frequent interruptions.
- Exposure to loud noises including airplane machinery and jet engines.
- Ability to see and hear clearly
- Ability to read, comprehend, and speak English clearly
- Ability to sit, stand, and walk for extended periods
- Ability to regularly lift/move up to 30 pounds
Dress Code and Uniform
- Well-groomed appearance
- Adherence to department dress code
Required education and experience
- High School diploma or Equivalent
- Ability to work evenings, nights, weekends.
- Ability to sit for extended periods of time.
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Proficient in data entry
- Demonstrated proficiency utilizing MS Office Suite, other presentation software for webinars, advanced skills in Word and PowerPoint, etc. and familiarity with web-based teaching and learning Certifications.
- Strong public speaking.
Preferred education and experience
- 3- 5 years Aviation (Military or Commercial)
flyExclusive does not discriminate based on race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, sex stereotyping, gender identity, gender expression or transgender status), national origin, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, age, protected genetic information, status as a parent, marital status, political affiliation, or retaliation based on prior protected EEO activity.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice