Qgiv is looking for a Customer Marketing Manager to develop and implement programs that increase user knowledge, product adoption, and advocacy across our nonprofit customer base. If you’re passionate about serving others and building relationships, enjoy applying strategic programs to influence user behavior, and are comfortable working in a fast-paced environment to produce creative marketing programs, this position is for you.
Qgiv is a fast-growing SaaS-based technology company with a history of delivering innovative solutions that empower nonprofit organizations and their fundraising programs. Qgiv employees are active learners and collaborators, motivated by the work our customers do and the impact they make on the world. By joining the team, you’ll have the support and encouragement to do remarkable things every day. We face challenges together and we win together. And together, we deliver world-class solutions that transform the way our nonprofit customers fundraise.
The ideal candidate for this role is a strategic thinker that can see beyond the daily tasks to help reach marketing and customer experience goals, create a stronger brand, and improve the customer experience. You’ll know how customers think, what their pain points are, and when to position Qgiv to help. You’ll create and deliver an exceptional customer experience through marketing strategies and tactics that drive upsell/cross-sell opportunities and complement the programs of our award-winning Customer Experience Team.
At Qgiv you’ll be a part of the conversation, working with key stakeholders to implement new marketing activities that drive customer engagement. You’re the liaison between our Customer Experience, Product, Marketing and Brand Communications, and Sales teams, launching customer marketing campaigns on time and on budget to drive success in Customer Experience and achieve results across your channels. You make data-driven decisions to fill the referral and upgrade pipeline based on tried and true marketing initiatives, developing messaging and materials that resonate with buyers and empower our customers to be successful.
Substantial Department Goals
- Increase customer upsell and cross sell
- Increase customer advocacy
- Increase product adoption through marketing initiatives
- Measure and report on customer activities to the VP of Marketing and VP of Customer Experience
- Improve sales enablement and effectiveness of customer success stories
- Increase customer upsell by 10% YoY in alignment with customer experience goals and KPIs
- Increase customer referrals by 10% YoY
- Increase customer lifetime value by 10% YoY
- Put processes in place to measure product adoption and attrition to get a better understanding of and influence user behavior
- Create a customer lifecycle program, document processes and implement activities across all customer audiences. Analyze and report on performance.
- Generate a library of up-to-date customer success stories to enable the sales team and Qgiv speakers
- Successfully launch and maintain a user community
- Catching customer attention while being sensitive of their busy schedules
- Understanding what our competition is doing in relationship to us
- Some data silos and disparate systems, having the proper data to influence programs
- Becoming familiar with and staying up to date on all products while they continue to evolve
- Defining new processes
- Collaborating across internal teams in a fast-paced environment
- Be the subject matter expert for the customer audience, understanding their unique needs, missions, organizational structure, and fundraising use cases.
- Develop and implement a customer lifecycle campaign program and product knowledge series.
- Optimize customer programs to increase renewals and referrals.
- Identify and target upsell and cross-sell opportunities, automating nurture content to be presented at the right time with the right message.
- Oversee Product Content Specialist initiatives to ensure quality technical documentation, video content, and educational resources are delivered on time.
- Develop and optimize customer marketing strategies and campaigns- discuss topics such as budgets or contracts, and ensure all teams are aligned with the marketing plans
- Develop, implement and maintain engagement and advocacy programs and recruit new customer advocates
- Plan and execute customer engagement and communication programs in collaboration with customer experience, marketing, and product teams to deliver timely activities.
- Compose and send emails, host virtual events/workshops, optimize onboarding and ongoing nurture campaigns, create landing pages, and supply content for social media, all of which supports customer marketing initiatives and complements Qgiv’s brand and tone.
- Be the primary marketing resource for the VP of Customer Experience, meeting on a regular basis to collaborate on marketing strategies and report on engagement and upsell performance.
- Own the customer reference process, identifying an up-to-date library of quality customer references, and maintaining awareness amongst sales
- Identify and implement tools and tactics to support and enable Customer Success Managers
- Research, develop and manage a library of up-to-date customer success stories and case studies for prospective audiences.
- Have conversations with existing users to gain a deeper understanding of product usage and create useable sales content based on conversations.
- Provide recommendation on user success stories for thought leadership, business development, and product presentations
- Monitor and respond to customer reviews and questions across review listing sites
- Work closely with the Event Manager to execute first annual user conference, providing recommendations on event strategy, session topics, and customer activities.
- Develop the strategic plan, implement, and maintain Qgiv’s first user community.
- Cultivate a keen understanding of company products to provide guidance on messaging and content.
- Measure and report on the performance of all customer marketing initiatives, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs)
- Analyze customer marketing performance, presenting key findings and recommending enhancements to VP of Customer Experience and executive team.