Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- OSHA Safety Regulations
- Cal-OSHA Safety Regulations
- MUTCD Knowledge
- Performance Coaching and Leadership skills
- Traffic control safety knowledge
- Firs Aid/CPR Trainer Status (preferred)
- Active knowledge of the Windows environment
- Active knowledge of the Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access)
- Ability to work fluidly and effectively with company’s departments as needed to resolve unspecified issues as they arise.
- Maintain a positive work environment
- Excellent communication skills (verbal, written)
- The ability to run reports and present them.
- The ability to handle multiple priorities and maintain a high level of confidentiality.
- Office equipment (printer, copy machine, etc.)
- Traffic Control Equipment (Cones, Delineators, Barricades, etc.)
- Vehicles (Pickup trucks, flat beds, etc.)
- Trailers and trailer mounted warning signs
Physical Requirements & Work Environment
- Requires remaining in the seated position for prolonged periods of time
- Requires ability to visit work-sites and conduct physical surveys
- Requires lifting up 20lb
- Requires repetitive motion of hands
- Clarity of vision at 20 inches or less