Hiring Requirements: Candidate must successfully pass credit review, drug screen, criminal background check and provide professional employment references.
Partners with the business to provide exceptional technical assistance for our staff and champion their needs. Provides Leadership and Mentorship for the Support staff. Supports a culture of learning and continuous improvement. Seeks ways to streamline processes and continuously improve the credit unions efficiency. Performs duties in compliance with regulatory requirements including, but not limited to, the Bank Secrecy Act.
Supervises: Information Technology Support Technicians
Essential Job Functions and Responsibilities
- Supervise direct reports to maximize productivity, efficiency, and the potential of the human assets of TTCU, including: hiring, directing job assignments, monitoring staff performance, coaching, counseling, training, assuring compliance with regulatory requirements and organizational mission, values, policies and work rules. Appraise performance and provide recommendations for staff compensation, promotion, and termination, as appropriate.
- Assists with monitoring the desktop support queue and prioritizes service requests when needed. Supports service level agreements by monitoring requests and incidents not properly addressed. Monitors and analyzes key performance indicators/metrics. Serves as the escalation point for users to resolve internal and external challenges. Maintains the IT Service Catalog.
- Assesses new software for use in a production environment. Conducts equipment hardware appraisals to ensure system stability and efficiency. Establishes and maintains workstation software and hardware standards of consistency and configuration. Ensures proper implementation and maintenance of all mobile, desktop-related and other user systems. Administers the end user hardware lifecycle, including the ordering, provisioning, installation and tracking of technology resources, the collection and troubleshooting of returning technology resources, and the disposition of hardware in accordance with established processes.
- Tracks project implementation of the support team. Collaborates with other IT teams to prioritize and complete projects in the agreed-upon timeframes. Partners with other business units to complete projects, analyze and improve processes, and resolve problems.
- Follows effective change control processes to ensure minimum downtime and unplanned interruption of key services, evaluating change control processes for improvement opportunities. Conducts post mortem outage analysis to identify root cause and pro-actively makes changes to lessen future risk.
- Maintains up-to-date documentation on IT policies, procedures, assets, forms, standards, and knowledgebase articles.
- Follows information security policies and procedures ensuring the confidentiality, integrity, and availability of data within the bounds of their duties. Properly escalates when user and/or system-related security standards are not followed.
Bachelor's degree in Computer Sciences, Information Systems or other related discipline required
- Information Technology Infrastructure Library (ITIL) Certification Preferred
- Must have and maintain a valid driver's license
- Must have a clean driving record; an annual MVR may be pulled to ensure compliance
Experience in helpdesk user support and hardware/software break fix - 4 Years / Intermediate
Basic knowledge of core financial system platforms and automation processes - 2 Years
Proven leadership and/or supervisory experience preferred - 2 Years
Develops others through coaching, feedback, and challenging stretch goals, tasks and assignments; holds frequent development discussions; aligns employee career development goals with organizational needs.
Possesses a sufficient level of technical and professional skill or knowledge in position-related areas; keeps up with current developments and trends in areas of expertise; actively seeks ways to grow and be challenged using both formal and informal development activities.
Clearly assigns tasks; sets clear objectives and measures; and monitors process, progress, and results.
Builds and maintains collaborative relationships with internal and external members which result in member satisfaction with both the process and the outcome.
Can determine performance drivers for each person and customize motivational techniques in order to create a climate in which people perform at their best; is someone people like working for and with.
Maintains composure under pressure; handles difficult situations effectively, maintains a positive attitude despite adversity; uses adversity as a learning opportunity.
Recognizes and understands own moods, emotions, and drives; is able to utilize feedback and self-reflection productively.
Appreciates and leverages the capabilities, insights, and ideas of all individuals; works effectively with individuals of diverse style, ability and motivation.
- Advanced computer skills in Office 365 products and Windows Operating Systems
- Intermediate knowledge of service desk systems
- Intermediate knowledge of computer networks
- Ability to independently manage the details of multiple programs and projects, to track activities and meet deadlines
- Advanced written and verbal communication skills required to facilitate sharing of information with management, staff and external contacts.
- Goal-driven leader who maintains a productive climate and confidently motivates, mobilizes and coaches team members to meet high performance standards
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively with all levels of staff and management
- Strong attention to detail and the ability to maintain confidential information appropriately and exercise discretion, sensitivity and tact at all times.
- Ability to create an atmosphere which promotes TTCUs Core Values by maintaining a high level of personal integrity, presenting a friendly, enthusiastic and professional demeanor while providing extraordinary service to members and fostering teamwork among employees.
Routinely perform work indoors in climate controlled private office with moderate noise
Must be able to perform job functions independently and work effectively either on own or as part of a team. Must be able to plan own work activity as well as the work activity of others. Must be able to read and carry out various written instructions and follow oral instructions. Must be able to interpret detailed graphics and specifications, prepare detailed written reports and to inspect and identify defects not easily identified. Must be able to speak clearly and deliver information in a logical and understandable sequence. Must be able to analyze and troubleshoot complex technical issues. . Must be capable of dealing calmly and professionally with numerous different personalities from diverse cultures at various levels within and outside of the organization and demonstrate highest levels of customer service and discretion when dealing with the public. Must be able to perform responsibilities with composure under the stress of deadlines / requirements for extreme accuracy and quality and/or fast pace. Must be able to effectively handle multiple, simultaneous, and changing priorities. Must be capable of exercising highest level of discretion on both internal and external confidential matters