Work, Play, and Grow with us!
- Play based and focused on co-creating curriculum with the children based on their emerging interests and curiosity.
- Nurturing caregivers who provide a safe and warm space for children to take risks, learn and blossom.
- A community of educators who support and care about each other. We are community builders who welcome and embrace all our families and work hard to provide the support they need.
- Collaborative early childhood educators who reflect and grow with each other every day and during professional development opportunities throughout the year.
- Jewish: Our preschool is Jewish and our population (teachers and students) is very diverse. We focus on Jewish values and celebrate the Jewish holidays.
- Passionate and dedicated: You feel called to your work with young children and approach teaching with commitment and enthusiasm.
- Growth oriented: A position at the PJCC Preschool will allow you to access a variety of workshops, conferences, and other professional development opportunities so you can grow professionally.
- Collaborative: You see the value in sharing knowledge and skills with colleagues and you seek out their feedback and contributions.
- Reflective: You appreciate opportunities to reflect on and evaluate what is happening in the classroom to deepen and improve the learning.
- FREE gym membership: including access to personal trainers, group fitness classes, pools, and workout facilities
- Accrued paid vacation and sick time
- Retirement (403b)
- Professional Development Opportunities, including tuition reimbursement for approved Early Childhood Education coursework.
Monday - Friday: 8:45am - 5:45pm