Swing Shift, 2:00 pm to 11:00 pm
Clay Lacy Aviation has been providing private jet services around the globe since 1968. Taking pride in the pursuit of perfection is at the center of everything that we do. Our most valuable asset is our experienced team. If you are goal-oriented, dedicated, proactive, and enjoy a customer-centric culture, we would be delighted to get to know you better.
Founded in 1968 by legendary aviator and industry pioneer Clay Lacy. Today, Clay Lacy Aviation is considered the world’s most experienced operator of private jets. Prominent individuals and leading corporations trust Clay Lacy for aircraft management, charter, maintenance, avionics, interiors, and FBO services. The company has aircraft operations and regional offices across the U.S., including a full-service FBO at Van Nuys Airport in Los Angeles, and FAA Part 145 aircraft maintenance centers in Los Angeles, San Diego, and Oxford, Connecticut. With the most knowledgeable team in the industry, Clay Lacy delivers superior safety, service, and value to aircraft owners and jet travelers worldwide.
The Client Services Representatives (CSRs) are a central part of the Front Office Team. As the first and last impression of Clay Lacy Aviation, this high-profile department carries a special responsibility. The CSR’s demeanor should reflect the quality of Clay Lacy Aviation to our guests with a positive attitude. The ideal candidate will also have a warm welcoming smile, an outgoing personality, and a can-do approach to any task!
All applicants must submit to a pre-employment drug screen and background check.
- Greets passengers, pilots, and flight attendants.
- Coordinates every detail of their arrival and departure including catering, ground transportation, hotel, restaurant and golf reservations.
- Serves as a concierge to passengers and pilots.
- Arranges fuel orders and other ground services for the aircraft.
- Ensure clients have a smooth reservation, arrival, and departure experience.
- Establish long-term, trusted relationships by delivering the highest level of personalized service.
- Knowledge of Clay Lacy Aviation operations and attention to detail.
- Performs other front-of-house functions.
- Other responsibilities as requested or assigned.