Job Summary: Responsible for classroom teaching, small group teaching, and/or other duties as assigned by the College of Chiropractic of Logan University.
• Deliver appropriate instructional materials for the assigned course(s).
• Employ evaluation instruments for the assessment of student learning and practical skills for the assigned course(s).
• Assess students objectively and provide timely feedback on student performance.
• To teach and/or facilitate learning inthe assigned learning environment, whichmay include lecture, small group, laboratory or clinic internship.
• To serve as a model of professionalism to students, and colleagues, as evidenced by exemplary conduct, dialogue and decorum consistent with Logan University's mission and values.
• To record students' progress through the use of the University's electronic course management and assessment systems.
• To comply with other administrative and reporting directives as assigned.
• To participate with the Assistant Deans in maintaining and advancing curriculum content for the assigned course(s) and the Doctor of Chiropractic program.