Skills and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree.
- Major in Business, Journalism, Communications or Marketing preferred.
- Excellent writing, communication, and presentation skills.
- Proficiency in full Microsoft Office suite. (Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint)
- Experience Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Photoshop, and Illustrator) highly preferred.
- Video skills and interest in Aviation a plus.
- Familiarity with content management systems (CMS) (Hubspot/Wordpress) and customer relationship management (CRM) tools
- Must be able to lift, pack and move boxes weighing 20-40 pounds.
- Must be able to pass drug screening and background checks.
Personality and Character
The ideal candidate will exhibit the following traits:
- Strong organizational skills
- Good communicator
- Trustworthy, responsible, and dependable
- Friendly, creative, and fun
- Critical thinker wants to understand the “why” in order to grow in their role and area of responsibility.
- Able to multi-task across various projects and deadlines
- Seeks feedback and constructive criticism on their work.
- Gives feedback and constructive criticism on their team’s work.
Equal Opportunity Employer
In compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act, the company provides reasonable accommodation to qualified individuals with disabilities and encourages both prospective and current employees to discuss potential accommodations with the employer.
About Clay Lacy Aviation
Founded in 1968 by legendary aviator and industry pioneer Clay Lacy. Today, Clay Lacy Aviation is considered the world’s most experienced operator of private jets. Prominent individuals and leading corporations trust Clay Lacy for aircraft management, charter, maintenance, avionics, interiors, and FBO services. The company has aircraft operations and regional offices across the U.S., including full-service FBOs in Los Angeles and Orange County, and aircraft maintenance centers in Los Angeles, San Diego, and Oxford, Connecticut. With the most knowledgeable team in the industry, Clay Lacy delivers superior safety, service, and value to aircraft owners and jet travelers worldwide. Visit claylacy.com
All applicants must submit to a pre-employment drug screen and background check.