Central Power Systems & Services, Inc.
Who we are:
Central Power Systems & Services (CPS&S) is the only authorized distributor for Allison Transmissions, Detroit Diesel, MTU, Doosan Portable Power, Doosan Industrial Engine and Mercedes engines in Kansas, Missouri and Northern Oklahoma. CPS&S has been serving the Commercial Equipment needs of the lower Midwest region with top quality On-Highway, Industrial and Power Generation products and services since 1954.
- Manage all aspects of critical power systems installation, start-up and commissioning.
- Perform diagnostic and repair procedures on all systems including PLCs, AC/DC, and switch gears.
- Perform scheduled maintenance on electric power generation equipment including gas and diesel engines, generators, and transfer switches.
- Coordination with installing electrical contractors.
- Oversee correction of issues arising from commissioning.
- Become familiar with working off-site and with mining companies.
- Testing and troubleshooting various sized generators.
Benefits for YOU:
- Sign-on bonus
- Competitive Salary
- Health Benefits including Medical, Dental, Vision and Life insurance
- 401(k) with a company match
- Paid Time Off + 7 Company Paid Holidays
- Productive Work Environment with opportunity for internal growth
- Formal Classroom and hands-on training
If you are ready for a rewarding career, apply here!
Our Company is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, status as a protected veteran, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local law