The Oak Hall Summer Program is pleased to announce that it is hiring for the key positions of Summer Camp Media and Marketing Specialist on the summer leadership team. Your primary goal is to capture the daily experience of campers enrolled in our program and share with families through secure digital outlets. Additionally, captured images should be used to market and showcase the Summer & Auxiliary Program to prospective families.
The Summer Camp Media and Marketing Specialist requires on-site leadership from May 30, 2023 to July 28, 2023, weekdays with no camp July 4th. Beginning April 17th, 2023, up to 15 hours per week is available and could be scheduled remotely.
- Social media: regularly post text, video and images that engage the programs target market, follow online conversations on a program social media account, and alert supervisor to customer concerns expressed in social media platforms.
- Communication: identify social media events such as an interesting hashtag or a sensitive topic and share appropriate content that aligns with the programs social media strategy.
- Creativity: align content with customer trends and market changes to interest and engage people.
- Technology: use digital technologies to meet the goals of social media campaigns.
- Research: understand the trends and techniques of social media as well as the programs online presence to effectively handle social media marketing.
- Time management: work according to schedules and must meet marketing and program goals
- Proficiency with photo editing and camera equipment
- Determine and submit supply orders - update supply inventory and needs on a weekly basis or as directed otherwise
- Maintain clean, safe, fun, and engaging workspace
- If applicable, integrate summer theme into marketing efforts
- Maintain an accurate roster of campers in your care, if applicable
- Work cooperatively with fellow camp staff
- Maintain and manage program property and supplies (includes all set up, clean up, and end of summer camp closing)
- Attend all staff meetings
- Attend all staff orientations (mandatory for employment)
- Wear appropriate camp attire and designated camp tee shirt as required
- Ride on school bus and attend all camp trips as required.
- All other duties as assigned