Carpet Techs Specialty Flooring division offers custom-crafted flooring solutions for homes and businesses in the West Texas region. The CT Specialty Flooring team utilize their technical skills, creativity, and commitment to CT Quality to execute stunning wood, concrete, and stone floor installations, restorations, and refinishing projects.
CT Specialty Flooring team is looking for a Polished Flooring Foreman with extraordinary talent that can turn ordinary concrete into a masterpiece. If you are a creative artist that enjoys working on concrete surfaces, then this position is perfect for you.
The following statements describe the principal functions of this job and its scope of responsibilities but should not be considered an all-inclusive listing of work requirements.
- Grinding and polishing concrete
- Operate and handle professional equipment, commercial grinders, and hand tools.
- Honing and polishing natural stone
- Installing glue down and nail down hardwood flooring, stained concrete, epoxy coating
- Organizing abrasives, sealers, finishes, and cleaning/maintaining equipment daily
- Ensure that proper safety and incident reporting procedures are followed.