A. KNOWLEDGE/EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
- You have at least one year of experience in customer-facing roles.
- You have obtained a bachelors degree, preferably in a related discipline.
- Practical knowledge of the healthcare industry a definite plus.
B. SKILLS REQUIRED:
- You have an extraordinary, charismatic phone presence; excellent written communication and can relay information clearly, concisely and thoughtfully.
- You are an entrusted problem-solver, a skilled prioritizer and take ownership in the work that you do.
- You know your audience and have the ability effectively communicate resolutions with both non-technical and technical customers.
- You have a natural ability to work through technical difficulties, determine the root issue, and provide resolution beyond the issue or question proposed.
- You are able to take complex topics and make these easily digestible.
C. ABILITIES REQUIRED:
- You are clever, optimistic and ineffably empathetic.
- You have an insatiable curiosity for learning how things work.
- You have a working knowledge of Microsoft operating systems and are familiar with tools including Salesforce and Microsoft Teams. A basic understanding of SQL is a bonus.
- You are able to work a flexible schedule, providing coverage between 6 AM - 6:30 PM, Monday through Friday. Weekends and holidays are for you to enjoy with friends and family.
- You are a team player working towards to a common goal and uphold your colleagues to the same level of quality and elevated standards.
- You may not always have the answer, however, you are willing to go above and beyond to find a solution for a customer or provide a clear understanding of the steps we are taking.
Our compensation package includes a base salary of $21.64 per hour as well as a performance incentive bonus.
HealthStream offers a comprehensive benefits package to eligible employees, including:
- Medical, Dental and Vision insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Parental Leave
- 401k and Roth
- Flexible Spending Account
- Health Savings Account
- Life Insurance
- Short and Long Term Disability
- Medical Bridge Insurance
- Critical Illness Insurance
- Accident Insurance
- Identity Protection
- Legal Protection
- Pet Insurance
- Employee Assistance Program
- Fitness Reimbursement
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.