PAY RATE: $22.53 HOURLY (Pay is negotiable, based on experience)
If you are looking for a creative position that makes real impact in the lives of people struggling in poverty and you can combine that passion with energy and expertise, come join our dynamic marketing team. Christian Appalachian Project has been helping people in need in Appalachia for nearly 60 years and has an annual impact in the lives of 1.5 million people across the region. Our marketing team gets to share that amazing story and we need you to help us take that message to the next level.
We are a close-knit team in CAP's Lexington, Kentucky office that is committed to sharing CAP's story with donors, volunteers, the community, the media, and families we serve. CAP has 16 different human service programs, and our team works to share those diverse stories as part of our unified brand.
We are looking for someone with a naturally outgoing personality that can create content for all of our digital platforms, and carefully curate that content to strategically grow our reach through consistent engagement.
You will be responsible for creating and executing an integrated marketing approach to maximize brand awareness and capitalize on opportunities to generate revenue through engaging content on social media platforms, the organization's website, and digital campaigns.
Our marketing team works at an extremely fast pace. We work with competing priorities while maintaining a commitment to high standards, excellence, the team, and our CAP community. We are working to leverage CAP"s brand regionally and nationally. If you are creative, collaborative, and love to find ways to leverage content on various platforms, and want to be a part of building hope, transforming lives, and sharing Christ's love, come join our team!
- Maintain an integrated marketing content calendar by planning, creating, posting, and promoting digital content.
- Manage all aspects of website, including content creation, optimization, keyword management, and analytics.
- Create and manage email marketing campaigns.
- Manage social media channels - paid and organic - including Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn, and TikTok.
- Moderate engagement and content to ensure consistency with CAP's brand and culture.
- Conduct market research featuring competitive analysis, media and influencer research.
- Develop and execute social media campaigns to promote the brand.
- Assist in monitoring, analyzing, and reporting on marketing campaign performance website, social media, content, etc.
- Create reports that analyze date and summarize insights. Share recommendations and leverage donor insight data to refine brand management.
- Build relationships with internal and external stakeholders to generate compelling content and serve as liaison between Communications and other CAP departments for items related to the content creator position.
BENEFITS TO YOU
- Christian Appalachian Project, Inc. CAP's 2022 benefits program is designed to help you stay healthy, feel secure and maintain a work/life balance. Offering a competitive benefits package is just one way we strive to provide our employees with a rewarding workplace. CAP offers the following benefits; Medical Plans, FSA, HSA, Dental, Vision, Life and AD&D, STD, LTD, Whole and Term Life Insurance, Supplemental Insurance Plans, 401k plan with 6% match, 16 Paid Holidays, and PTO at the start of your employment.
- Interested candidates should visit us at Christianapp.org to learn more about us and to apply for this opening. Please send samples of your work to firstname.lastname@example.org