Social Worker Lead ~ LICSW or LMHC
Partial Hospital ~ Dedham, MA
Sign on Bonus $7,500
Make a difference by providing trauma-informed care through a respectful and person-centered perspective in a team environment.
Bournewood Health Systems is seeking an Independently Licensed Social Worker or Clinician for an Adult Partial Hospitalization Program to serve as a leader of our Dedham based team. Lead clinicians will offer group therapy, group psychoeducation, case management, individual clinical support, and family therapy, as determined by the needs of an individual case. Lead clinicians will also lead on-site crisis support, manage program schedules, and will interface with program leadership.
This position is for you if:
- You want to develop your leadership skills
- You work best as a member of a team
- You enjoy being creative in your clinical work
- You are committed to treating behavioral health and substance use needs.
- You are committed to providing person-centered treatment.
- Team atmosphere.
- Trusted behavioral health organization.
- Trauma-informed lens.
- Opportunity to guide clinical content and incorporate clinical interests.
- Ongoing diversity and inclusion commitment.
- Clinical supervision provided.
- Experienced and supportive leadership team.
- Full-time, salaried role.
- Access to a comprehensive benefit package.
- Master’s level clinical degree; MA, MSW, and MS
- Independently licensed; LICSW, LMHC
- 2+ years of clinical experience
- Leadership skills
- Ability to respond to crisis
- Ability to climb stairs, sit for 8 hours, and walk between buildings
- Ability to utilize computer and telephone
- Ability to utilize electronic medical records system