Seeking Account Representatives to Join Our Exciting Team!
If you’re looking to work in a dynamic, fast-paced, and exciting environment, Williams & Fudge, Inc. has the opportunity you’ve been waiting for. We are seeking Account Representatives to join our collections team and assist in directly contacting individuals who are late in paying fees owed to clients, assisting them with making payments to reduce their debt. All applicants are welcome: From those with little experience to seasoned representatives, we want to hear from you!
About Williams & Fudge, Inc.
At Williams & Fudge, Inc., our goal is to assist our creditor clients — including colleges and universities, banks, credit unions, and other financial institutions — in achieving and maintaining low default rates. Our professional approach to collections is designed to maximize the recovery of lost monies for the loan programs and other financial institutions’ receivables.
Account Representative Job Description & Responsibilities
As an Account Representative, you will receive the tools needed for success, including paid training, industry-leading technology, scripting, and excellent coaching — all to help you experience the highest degree of personal and financial success. Account Representatives are responsible for:
- Successfully completing our comprehensive training program, including compliance, regulations (including FDCPA) and applicable collection laws in all states in which Williams & Fudge operates.
- Consistently perform a variety of tasks, including meeting and exceeding individual and team monthly goals, as well as maintaining compliance in regard to industry, legal, and client standards.
- Excellent accountability for compliance chains, follow-up, and ability to apply a sense of urgency across multiple clients’ needs while managing a large workload effectively.
- Demonstrating dignity, respect, and professionalism in all consumer interactions.
We’re seeking motivated team players with:
- Strong work ethic and a desire to excel in a dynamic, fun & fast-paced environment
- Ambition to learn, determination and a competitive spirit
- Exceptional communication and multi-tasking abilities
- Good listening skills and willingness to think “outside the box”
- Personal accountability, goodwill, and a high degree of integrity
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Why Work at Williams & Fudge, Inc.?
Williams & Fudge, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or genetics. We have consistently been named one of the Best Places to Work in Collections, as voted on by our employees.
Employee Benefits & Training
When you accept your position as account representative at Williams & Fudge, Inc., you’ll receive:
- Hourly base plus uncapped bonuses and commission
- Performance-based growth opportunities
- Company-sponsored 401(k) & 401(k) Roth plans with generous company match
- Holiday pay and generous Time Bank allotments
- Company paid life insurance and long-term disability insurance for employees
Health & Wellness
- Health Insurance and Health Savings Account (HSA) with company match
- Dental and Vision Insurance
- Voluntary Life Insurance for Employees and Family
- Employee Assistance Program available to employees and those in their households
- Full training provided by some of the best training staff in the industry
- Continuous training throughout your career through our Cornerstone Development program where you will earn industry certifications
- Placed in Training Magazine’s Top 100 Award Winners from 2019 – 2021
Your career at Williams & Fudge, Inc. is about much more than just “business as usual.” We offer an exciting, creative, caring, family atmosphere complete with the following unique office perks:
- Flexible work schedule according to department needs
- Professional, family atmosphere where we WORK-PLAY-GIVE
- Casual dress code
- Access to the beautiful Historic Cotton Mill Factory, including The Junction Café with cold and hot food options and beverages; ping pong; outside putting green; arcade games; dining and lounge areas; and outdoor covered patio
- Numerous opportunities for fun, including annual golf, ping pong, and corn hole tournaments; company-wide cookouts; field day; petting zoos; trunk-or-treat; spirit week; and annual bike race