At Williams & Fudge Inc., our goal is to assist colleges and universities in achieving and maintaining low default rates for all campus based federal and private loan programs as well as other Financial Institutions in recovering several types of defaulted debt. Williams & Fudge's professional approach to collections is designed to maximize the recovery of lost monies for the loan programs and other financial institution's receivables.
As an Account Representative, you will receive the tools needed for success - paid training, technology, scripting and excellent coaching to allow you to provide service to our clients by directly contacting individuals who are late in paying fees owed to clients and influencing these individuals to make payments to reduce all of their debt.
Account Representatives with little experience to seasoned representatives have seen tremendous personal and financial success at Williams & Fudge, Inc. We offer our employees:
- A dynamic and fast-paced work environment.
- An exciting, creative, caring family atmosphere.
- Financial gains where each representative has the ability to control their income.
- Successfully completing our comprehensive training that includes compliance as well as regulations including FDCPA and applicable collection laws in all states in which Williams & Fudge provides service and operating our software systems.
- Consistently performing on a variety of tasks including meeting and exceeding individual, and team monthly goals as well as maintaining compliance in regards to industry standards, legal standards and client specifications.
- Excellent accountability for compliance chains, follow up and a sense of urgency for numerous client needs and manage large workload effectively.
- Always demonstrates dignity, respect, professionalism in all consumer interactions.
- This position requires one evening of work per 40 hour work week.
Must have the ability to demonstrate a positive and pleasant attitude that will enhance the creativity and fun in our work environment.
Why join our team?
- Flexible work schedule according to department needs
- Professional, family atmosphere where we WORK-PLAY-GIVE
- Casual dress code
- Access to the beautiful Historic Cotton Mill Factory including The Junction Café with cold and hot food options and beverages, Ping Pong, Outside Putting Green, Arcade Games, Dining & Lounge areas, and outdoor covered patio.
- Numerous opportunities for fun including Annual Golf, Ping Pong & Cornhole Tournaments, Company Wide Cookouts, Field Day, Petting Zoos, Trunk-or-Treat and Spirit Week and Annual Bike Race
- Hourly base plus uncapped Bonuses/Commission
- Performance based growth opportunities
- Company sponsored 401(k) & 401(k) Roth plan with generous company match
- Holiday pay and generous Time Bank allotments
- Company paid life insurance and long term disability insurance for employees
Health & Wellness
- Health Insurance and Health Savings Account with company match
- Voluntary life insurance for employees and family
- Employee Assistance Program Available to employees and their households
- Full training provided by some of the best training staff in the industry
- Continuous training throughout your career through our Cornerstone Continuing Education program where you will earn industry certifications
- Placed in Training Magazine’s Top 100 Award winners in 2019 & 2020