Lighthouse Central Florida is a mission-driven, values based organization providing optimal blend of rehabilitation training services and real world application to help individuals of all ages, who live with any degree of vision loss to adjust to their reality with grace and confidence so they can remain active, productive members of our community.
We are seeking a Manager of Client Experience who has overall responsibility for vision rehabilitation utilization management and operational management of the Case Management Department in order to promote improvement of vision rehabilitation pathways that enhance cost effectiveness while ensuring service quality.
Primary duties include the management of case management team members and ensuring a high level of client service, quality, and adherence to KPIs. This individual must have a mix of strategic and tactical skills and thoroughly understand vision rehabilitation service delivery, financials, analytics, resource utilization, processes, and metrics.
This role provides input to strategic decisions impacting case management and requires coordination with other support departments and direct service providers.
Essential Job Requirements:
- Provide guidance and oversight of all case management operations.
- Act as a catalyst for change within case management, consistently challenging the team to push past boundaries and unlock new achievements.
- Hire, develop, coach, appraise, reward and retain highly qualified staff, and assist in building a strong case management team that delivers world-class vision rehabilitation services.
- Motivate and develop team members through coaching, feedback, and personal development to enhance performance delivery, meet contractual obligations and maximize staff retention.
- Provide leadership to develop, maintain team morale and foster a culture of excellence, collaboration, and professional growth.
- Evaluate the effectiveness of internal systems and processes to drive improvements that ensure effective operations, focusing on improving efficiency and increasing productivity.
- Interface with partners to ensure contractual obligations are met and client needs are satisfied.
- Manage relationships with vendors through mutually beneficial collaboration.
- Increase community relationships, presence, and enhance Lighthouses reputation.
- Participate in community education and public awareness activities to increase referrals and develop collaboration with other agencies, municipalities, civic organizations, private corporations, and schools
- Partner with Marketing team to ensure that vision rehabilitation services are recognized as an important resource to the community and known to individuals who can benefit from services
- Maintain strong relationships with local and state-level Division of Blind Services personnel.
- Develop, implement, and maintain effective Quality Assurance (QA) programs that foster continuous improvement to uphold excellence in our services.
- Develop, implement, and maintain an effective resource utilization program to utilize reporting, forecasting, and scheduling to ensure the effective utilization of direct service resources to support business objectives.
- Manage and secure case records in accordance with agency procedures, including regular audits of case files to ensure compliance with contract and accreditation standards.
- Analyze and interpret client database reports and use results to manage resources, meet contractual obligations and ensure service delivery meets the organizations quality standards.
- Support the development of department budget and own oversight throughout the fiscal year.
- Meet financial objectives by estimating requirements, analyzing variances, and initiating corrective actions.
- Assist in identifying, developing, and implementing new service offerings towards the fulfillment of our mission, strategic plan, and the changing needs of our clients.
- Analyze data and metrics to evaluate business performance, drive results, and set comprehensive goals for performance and growth in accordance with Lighthouses Vision Traction Organizer and the Lighthouse Entrepreneurial Operating System.
- Promote, advance, and support the increased employment of qualified persons who are blind or visually impaired throughout the organization.
- Coordinate with support departments (HR, Finance, IT, etc.) to support case management operations.
- Demonstrate professional, courteous, and constructive behavior with coworkers, subordinates, and the public.
- Maintain professional and technical knowledge by tracking emerging trends in case management; attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; benchmarking state-of-the-art practices; participating in professional societies.
- Work with the Leadership team to ensure compliance with company policy, state and federal employment laws.
- Model and champion all organizational core values, including the Lighthouse Entrepreneurial Operating System.