Buchalter APC, an Am Law 200 Law Firm with 10 offices, has an opening for a Marketing Coordinator.
The Marketing Coordinator will work closely with the Director of Marketing and other marketing department team members to support the firm’s practice and industry groups in determining effective, detailed approaches to pursuing new business while ensuring the necessary follow-up and implementation. Candidates must be self-motivated, committed to excellence in the workplace, responsive, collaborative, and have excellent attention to detail.
- Work independently and with other members of the Marketing Department to coordinate the preparation of pitch materials for current and prospective clients, including printed, bound materials, proposals, RFP responses, PowerPoint presentations, etc.
- Identify opportunities to publish and distribute thought leadership – client alerts, attorney authored articles, webinars, podcasts, etc.
- Identify opportunities for speaking engagements
- Research professional organization membership and participation
- Draft internal and external communications, and marketing collateral
- Provide research capabilities for prospective client meetings, presentations, etc.
- Manage business development events
- Draft and enhance lawyer biographies and email announcements
- Additional duties as assigned
- Minimum 2 years of business development or marketing experience in a law firm or professional services firm
- Undergraduate degree is required
- Must have excellent oral and written communication skills and a demonstrated ability to work with all levels of personnel
- Ability to demonstrate initiative, positivity, creativity, flexibility, and a high degree of professionalism
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills and attention to detail
- Proficient in Word, Excel, and PowerPoint, and familiar with research and client/contact databases
- Familiarity with recruiting a plus
- Must be a dependable team player who works collaboratively and cooperatively with others in a team-oriented environment
- Ability to meet and/or exceed deadlines and respond to changing priorities while working in a fast-paced environment with demonstrated ability to coordinate multiple competing tasks and demands
- Strong focus on internal client service and responsiveness
Buchalter APC offers a competitive salary, 401K, profit sharing and a full benefits package.
Interested candidates should submit a resume.