Bachelor’s degree preferred with 5+ years of experience, or in place of a degree, 8+ years of directly related work experience. Sales or business development experience in the tourism/hospitality industry preferred.
- Ability to travel without restrictions internationally
- Ability to work nights and weekends – flexible schedule is a must
- Excellent organizational skills and ability to meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent written, verbal, collaboration, and interpersonal skills
- Strong quantitative, analytical, and problem-solving skills
- Experience with advertising, e-marketing, and social media marketing campaigns.
- Extensive knowledge of Philadelphia including but not limited to positioning, hotels, attractions, special events, and group venues
- Knowledge of and/or experience with Philadelphia’s key international feeder markets
- Experience in FIT/Wholesale and International MICE market segments
- Fluency in oral and written English
- Fluency in other languages: Chinese (Mandarin), Portuguese, French, Italian, Japanese preferable
- Self-starter; embodies an entrepreneurial spirit
- Work in a team environment
- Proficient knowledge of Microsoft Office, particularly Excel and PowerPoint
- Knowledge of and/or experience with IDSS is a plus
The PHLCVB is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek individuals of a diverse background and do not discriminate in employment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy and gender identity), national origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, genetic information, age, membership in an employee organization, retaliation, parental status, military service, or other non-merit factor.